[MPWG] It is Trombidium Time Again

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 10:17:42 CDT 2005

Dear Group Members,

After the break of Monsoon in Chhattisgarh,India our
hunt to collect Red Velvet Mite is on. This medicinal mite is
decreasing at alarming rates in the state.Every year at this time
I never miss to inform the friends about it. You can get the
details from

Can we save the valuable rain insects (Rani Keeda) in
Chhattisgarh, India ?

Pankaj Oudhia

http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/202_rani.html

Traditional knowledge about medicinal insects,mites and
spiders in Chhattisgarh, India

Pankaj Oudhia

http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/06_medicinal_insects.html

Please spread the word about this endangered creature.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia
http://www.pankajoudhia.com