[MPWG] Deer Foraging Threatens Ginseng Survival

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 08:29:49 CST 2005

It is serious matter .But as researcher I feel that it is an oppurtunity to observe and understand the nature's experiment. Wild animals  are having knowledge about medicinal herbs. It is a matter of study that how this foraging is helping the Deer in fight with health troubles and also to study the combination of herbal diet and its impact on them

I have collected many interesting information on this aspect in my region.

Wild Animals Know Much About Herbs.
http://ecoport.org/perl/ecoport15.pl?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=636

regards
Pankaj Oudhia

Sonya <msredsonya at earthlink.net> wrote:
Source: West Virginia University Released: Thu 10-Feb-2005, 14:10 ET
http://www.nis.wvu.edu
Deer Foraging Threatens Ginseng Survival