[MPWG] Researchers Blend Folk Treatment, High Tech for Promising Anti ...

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 09:12:11 CST 2005

I have suggested many magazines and journals including Natural Product Radiance from India , publishing the results of new research to add few lines about its ethnobotanical roots. They have their own problems and main constraint is the lack of knowledge. In this regard the ethnobotanists can play vital role.

While preparation of any paper we genrally give much emphasis on review of literatures.I feel more excercise is required before making such claims by modern researchers.

Thanks Ray for this wonderful information.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia

ray wunderlich <rayrunner at yahoo.com> wrote:
We use Artemisiain in our Nutitional Medicine Clinic
(medical doctor based)frequently when treating many
types of cancer. It is produced by a fairly well-known
United States company, Allergy Research, Inc.

This is only one of many "alternative medicine"
products we use for cancer treatment.

Ray Wunderlich III
St. Petersburg, FL
--- pankaj oudhia

http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/publish/journal.cgi?folder=journal&next=1049

> I am expecting more responses from the group members
> with their claims and information about traditional
> medicinal uses of Artemisia for cancer and
> associated troubles.
>
> regards
> Pankaj Oudhia
>

> Jean Giblette wrote:
> What's happening to the process of science here in
> this country?
>
> This press release is unfortunately all too typical
> of announcements of
>
> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life
partneronline.>

http://mail.yahoo.com