[MPWG] eat the weeds

Center for Sustainable Resources sustainableresources at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 14:37:03 CST 2005

They all have a use and a purpose . It is that simple. I have been trying to
figure out how to use ailanthus. Foresters have made the claim that it can't
be used as wood because it ruins saw blades. I have already figured out that
that is not true but it is soft wood and it stinks. It is not wanted because
other trees presently available have better qualities. However something
that can grow thirty foot a year could be valuable with even one good common
use. Fred hays