[MPWG] Cooperators

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Thu Oct 7 13:27:24 CDT 2004

The PCA list of Cooperators has been updated!  New additions are signified
with a green leaf logo.  Several of the new ones are MPWG members - Yeah!
Check it out at:  http://www.nps.gov/plants/coop.htm

If you have not yet become a Plant Conservation Alliance Cooperator, I
encourage you to do so.

Here's how!

   To become a Cooperator, print out, fill in and mail this form:
   http://www.nps.gov/plants/coopform.pdf.

   Send the completed form to Peggy Olwell at: Bureau of Land Management,
   1849 C Street NW,
   LSB-204, Washington, DC 20240, Phone (202) 452-7764, Fax (202) 452-7702.
   Or
   send an e-mail to peggy_olwell at blm.gov.

   Also, request a packet of information about the PCA be sent to you.  The
   packet will contain general
   information about the PCA, including details on projects and funding.

   Information about the what it means to be a Cooperator is available on
   the
   PCA website at: http://www.nps.gov/plants/faq.htm.  The list of current
   Cooperators is also available on this site.

Here's why!

   Kathryn Kennedy, President and Executive Director of the Center for
   Plant Conservation
   (www.centerforplantconservation.org), will soon be contacting all PCA
   Cooperators to begin to put some structure to the group, organizing it
   into
   the PCA-NGO (non-governmental organization) Committee.

   Kathryn will contact all PCA Cooperators to begin coordinating these
   discussions.
   Originally, this was slated to begin over the summer but it's been
   pushed back a little.
   As soon as updates are available, I will pass it along to you!

Contact me if you have any questions!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>