[MPWG] Traditional medicinal Knowledge about herbs and diseases in Chhattisgarh, India

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 10:01:05 CDT 2004

Greetings to the Group,
      I am India based herb researcher engaged in documentation of traditional medicinal knowledge about herbs and insects. My research articles are available on-line at
http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/poudhia_index.html
I have arranged some of my important articles based on common diseases (over 40 diseases).Please see the attached file.I invite you all to read these articles and give your valuable comments.
regards
P.OUDHIA
http://www.pankajoudhia.com

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.