[MPWG] "organic" wildcrafting

Trachtenberg, Alan Alan.Trachtenberg at ihs.gov
Thu Jul 8 12:37:34 CDT 2004

Ah, there's the difference then.  I've seen "organic, wildcrafted" herbs
and I've seen "certified organic" herbs, but I've seldom (if ever) seen
"certified organic, wildcrafted" herbs.

Alan Trachtenberg, MD, MPH, Research Director,
Indian Health Service,
United States Public Health Service
Phone: 301-443-0578; fax: 301-443-5685