[MPWG] Reply toRob Wolkow and all other members too.Dr.vidhyasagar, INDIA

r vidhyasagar dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 01:14:15 CST 2004

 There is no second opinion about modern medical system’s prime role in curing diseases

,also it is good in preventive methods. I also appreciate their prime role in providing  good health to human and even animals too.

There are native systems in all the Asiatic countries which also provides good health to

It’s people.

Dr,Rob wolkow says many diseases cure even without medication. I agree with him. I

Request Him to keep off prescribing wastly.

Globally Alternative practitioners are attending allopathic failure patients and providing good results . This system is appreciated and supported by the beneficiaries and so it is

Growing day by day. The consumer knows which is good and which is bad.

I request the list members don’t feel embarrassed of continuance of these discussions.

To conclude the topic I am writing.

For a crow it’s daughter is a golden crow, like that for me my system is the best.

The ancient master quotes some pro verbs, These words are above thousand years old and

It is not my words and I don’t mention any body. you can think over it

Don’t waste talk with ignorant people,

One ca not straighten dog’s tail

The people of the world are cowards.

Okay

I thank Mr., Ivor hughes for his strong support,

I thank Mr,David Bruce Leonad for his sympathetic views,

I thank Mrs. ,Robyn Klein for introducing this interesting group,

I thank Dr Rob wolkow for participation and expressing his views

I thank Patricia de angels for working on the cause of herbs and smooth running of the group

Also I thank the group members who actively participated and commented

And thanks to all members too.

R.vidhyasagar,

INDIA.