[MPWG] I, too, make mistakes

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri Jan 30 16:05:46 CST 2004

I begin with my apologies.

As you have just witnessed, I just sent two personal messages to the entire
listserve because I failed to focus on the detail of the moment and
accidentally hit the autoreply function.

As a result, in the next few days, I will have autoreply function modified
so that e-mails get sent back to the individual sender rather than the
general list.  I hope that this does not discourage people from posting to
the general list but I think it will help to prevent a simple mistake such
as that which I have just demonstrated.

When you are dealing with nearly three hundred members, it is probably
better to err on the side of caution!

Thank you,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753