[MPWG] Off track?

HerbCowboy at aol.com HerbCowboy at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 22:33:03 CST 2004

Steven's comments are right on and totally consistent with an email I sent
Patricia a few weeks ago.  There are numerous forums for other herbal issues; I
signed up for this one to specifically deal with med plant conservation issues.

With respect and appreciation to all who who have passion for botanical and
other forms of natural medicine, Cordially, Mark Blumenthal

In a message dated 1/29/2004 9:29:48 PM Central Standard Time,