[MPWG] People Conservation

Ivor Hughes Herbworks1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 4 16:47:07 CST 2004

Psoriasis and Gingivitis are deficiency diseases and are curable by
natural means.

Any bacterial problems are a symptom of its original symptomatic
manifestation as an underlying deficiency.  The bacteria are simply
doing the job that nature intended them to do. The Pasteur based
approach of palliative poisons, from the outside in, is doomed to failure.

However if we think Bechamp and Marguilis then the mechanism of the
psoriasis is clearly revealed. The field is everything. The condition of
the soil will determine what will grow in it. Pleomorphism is the key.

The aphorism ... you are what you eat ... may be rephrased ... you are
also what you do not eat. Each individual is a product of the season of
birth, in exactly the same way as a fruit, vegetable or flower. To that
variable we must also add individual bio-idiosyncrasy and racial type.

The use of drugs or herbs without first correcting the underlying
deficiency will only lead to palliation and not a cure.

Symptomatic relief for Caucasian people may be obtained by the use of
Calendula Officinalis Tr 1:10 as a mouth wash for gingivitis. For
weeping psoriasis, an infusion of Calendula as a swab is effective.
However teeth will still fall out, and necrosis of the corium will
continue apace until one treats the cause

As a personal preference I use Iridology to track the course of the
nutritional therapy and use herbs to assist the various organs at
critical points, as and if required.  Type 2 diabetes will also respond
rapidly to this approach.

With the proviso that the individual changes life style, and takes the
nutritional road, the problem may be considered as cured. In cases of
relapse, invariably it may be corrected by nutritional means. Obviously
client education must be part of the therapy.

Ivor Hughes
www.herbdatanz.com