[MPWG] Burning Nettles Tincture

Larry Shuniak lshuniak at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 6 13:01:47 CDT 2004

Hi:

I'm new to the list of users.  We've been experimenting with natural alternatives to the Allergy medicines that we've been perscribed $$$$.   We'd already began using Stinging Nettles but found out that we have a plethora of Burning Nettles in our pasture.  They grow right next to the Tropical Soda Apples.  At any rate, we started a tincture with the Burning Nettles.  Is there anything we should be concerned about with this other cousin to Stinging Nettles?  Doethe Burning Nettles have the same properties?

Dianna