[MPWG] Indian herbal Doctor wishes to discuss his experiences with other herbalist

r vidhyasagar dr_vidhyasagar_54 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 09:42:08 CDT 2003

Dear Herbalist,

You    are a person interested in plant medicine I too practice similar type of medicine In India my method is called siddha system which means ancient saints method. Here my practice is good.

.

   I attend nearly 200 patients every month. Most of my patients are allopathic

Returning cases. Previously they undergone allopathic method of treatment and they found No progress then they are coming to me. I am specialized in the treatment of paralysis Rheumatic disease and various skin disease and many more incurable diseases I attend.

     I am interested in exchanging my knowledge with other herbalist, if you have desires of learning and plans of visiting INDIA you come and stay with me for three months and learn. You can also experiment my medicine with some of your patients if you like. In such case I need complete history of the patient.

       My interest is friend ship, exchange of information assisting doctors in treating incurable Patients etc. Please reply me with your opinions and suggestions.

Thanking you,

R.Vidhyasagar.