[MPWG] 'best-practises' for the sustainable sourcing of medicinal and aromatic plants

Honnef at wwf.de Honnef at wwf.de
Wed Oct 8 03:12:19 CDT 2003

WWF Germany / TRAFFIC Europe-Germany
"Sustainable Use of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants"
In the frame of this project we are looking for descriptions and material concerning 'best-practises' for the sustainable sourcing of medicinal and aromatic plants, especially harvested from the wild. These programmes may be part of a development co-operation, of commercial enterprises, or research projects in any country or region world-wide. We would be pleased to receive any information on interesting projects including contact addresses, geographic localisation  and (if possible) a short description of the project.

Send your message to:
WWF Germany / TRAFFIC-Europe Germany
Rainer Schliep
Rebstoecker Str.  55
60326 Frankfurt
phone: ++49 69 79144 122
fax: ++49 69 617221
e-mail: zzfna01 at wwf.de

Thank you
-------------------------------------
Susanne Honnef

Species Conservation Section, WWF Germany
TRAFFIC-Europe Germany

Umweltstiftung WWF Deutschland
Rebstoecker Str. 55
D 60326 Frankfurt, Germany