[MPWG] Can You Help?

Robyn Klein robyn at rrreading.com
Sat Nov 15 03:39:27 CST 2003

Yes, I believe the story is retold in perhaps "Eve's Herbs: A History of
Abortion and Contraception in the West" by John Riddle. And, I think maybe
an article was written on Silphion in a past issue of HerbalGram. One way
that historians know about Silphion was that the plant was imprinted on
coins back before Pliny's day and modern day botanists couldn't find the
plant.

Best Regards,
Robyn Klein