[APWG] woodiness in garlic mustard?

Pyle, Charlotte - NRCS, Tolland, CT Charlotte.Pyle at ct.usda.gov
Fri May 24 06:09:38 CDT 2013

There is mention of Garlic Mustard growing as an annual, biennial, or perennial in Europe.
http://www.hort.uconn.edu/cipwg/invader_month/invader_of_the_month_Mar06_alliaria.pdf

I have not observed it in perennial form in Connecticut.

  -cp
Charlotte Pyle, PhD
Landscape Ecologist
USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service
344 Merrow Road
Tolland, CT  06084

phone:  (860) 871-4066
fax: (860) 871-4054
email:  charlotte.pyle at ct.usda.gov
www.ct.nrcs.usda.gov/plants.html

NOTICE to Hispanic or Women Farmers: If you believe USDA improperly denied you farm loan benefits during 1981-2000, see farmerclaims.gov for info.