[APWG] ECOSYSTEM RESTORATION AND MANAGEMENT Re: Human sacrifice and ecosystem function

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Mon Sep 17 13:15:57 CDT 2012

Wayne,

As far as I can tell, you have not been subscribed to native-plants.  I have replied a few times to your accusations asking if you would like to be subscribed and have received no reply.  Because I have not been asked to subscribe you, I didn't want to spam you by subscribing you without your permission.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/