[APWG] Fw: ECOSYSTEM RESTORATION AND MANAGEMENT Re: Human sacrifice and ecosystem function

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Sep 17 13:13:35 CDT 2012

At one time, I was subscribed to the plantconservation list; this message
does not always come, but apparently there is either a glitch in the system
or I have been taken off the list for some reason. I will not attempt to
post to plantconservation, but when I am replying to all, it may be included
in the message received. The owner has the option of keeping me off, or
putting me on--I don't care which.

WT

PS: The reason for this post is to let people who are interested will have
to read my posts at APWG, not plantconservation.