[APWG] Wavyleaf Basketgrass

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Fri Mar 30 01:07:56 CDT 2012

 Update on containment of Wavyleaf Basketgrass. Thanks Heidi

Marc Imlay, PhD,

Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office

 <tel:%28301%29%20442-5657> (301) 442-5657 cell

  <mailto:ialm at erols.com> ialm at erols.com

Natural and Historical Resources Division

The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission

 <http://www.pgparks.com/> www.pgparks.com