[APWG] sheet mulching to control English Ivy

Pamela Zevit adamah at telus.net
Tue Jan 31 14:50:22 CST 2012

I have a colleague here in southwest BC who is studying here at a local college. She is looking for any information or experience in
using biodegradable cover to control species such as English ivy and reed canary grass. She has done some online searches and I have
provided some info for her to contact some local experts here, but wanted to see what the experience has been using this technique
for these and other similar species in other locations and environments.

Please see below - you can contact her direct at: marganderson_2000 at yahoo.ca if you do not want to post to the list.

Thanks very much for any assistance you can provide her.

Pamela

Pamela Zevit, R.P. Bio
Adamah Consultants

Coquitlam BC Canada