[APWG] weed biocontrol position open

Andreas, Jennifer E jandreas at wsu.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:11:39 CST 2012

Hello all,
Our Integrated Weed Control Project Technician position is now open. The position will be based in Puyallup WA but will have statewide responsibilities. The closing date for applications is January 30th. Please go to our website home page to see the full position description and to learn more about our project: http://invasives.wsu.edu/

You can apply for this position at the WSU jobs website: https://www.wsujobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=188661

Please pass this email on to anyone who might be interested. My apologies if you receive it multiple times.
Thanks so much.
Jennifer

Jennifer Andreas
Integrated Weed Control Project | Washington State University Extension
WSU Puyallup Research and Extension Center
2606 W Pioneer
Puyallup WA 98371-4900
253.445.4657 office
253.651.2197 cell
253.445.4571 fax
jandreas at wsu.edu<mailto:jandreas at wsu.edu>

Extension programs and employment are available to all without discrimination. Evidence of noncompliance may be reported through your local Extension office.