[APWG] early-flowering stiltgrass

ForestRuss at aol.com ForestRuss at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 20:13:11 CDT 2012

Angie and others:

This week we began our annual treatment of stiltgrass and yesterday, August
 15, I found stiltgrass in seed.

A week ago I saw some plants that were almost ready to go to seed but I
blew off the thought of what was actually going on because I figured it was at
 least three weeks earlier  than usual.

Russ Richardson, Forester
Arnoldsburg, WV

In a message dated 8/16/2012 12:35:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,