[APWG] Licensed techologies for weed management/restore arid WestUSA

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Tue Feb 8 17:44:12 CST 2011

Craig/APWG:

If you're going to make a claim, you will have to provide evidence if you
expect credibility. I've heard all this before, but frankly, the more
extreme the claims the more I want to see confirmation. None of my projects
have ever been "secret," and I have never tried to "license" any of the
technology I've developed, starting about 1968 (not counting 15 years of
R&D, getting it wrong in about as many ways as I could).

Anybody's free to keep secrets, but when people want proof of performance,
keeping them away from successful projects is not likely to invest them with
confidence. Generalities are not proof; specifics are needed. Data, if you
will.

I have no doubt that you've learned a lot in the forty years or more you've
practiced, and many's the time you've shown that you are quite
knowledgeable. I've tried before to add my independent testimony to your
claims, and have offered, at my expense, to have a look at your projects,
but as this is at least the third time I've tried, I'm giving up. I don't
doubt that your claims are true, but I don't understand your unwillingness
to have your work reviewed. Over and out.

WT