[APWG] Parthenium

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Tue Apr 26 06:50:54 CDT 2011

How about the usual: spray the monocultural patches and hand pull where
mixed with natives?

 Marc Imlay, PhD

Conservation biologist, MNCPPC,
Board member of the Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council, Vice president of
the Maryland Native Plant Society, Chair of the Biodiversity and Habitat
Stewardship Committee for the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club.

  _____