[APWG] NEWS: Paulownia tomentosa to be planted on public land in Nevada (fwd)

Chang, David dchang at co.santa-barbara.ca.us
Mon May 3 21:03:22 CDT 2010

Hello All:

In response to my request for a clarification to ECO2 Forests' Global Forestry Plan, I received the following email from Andrew Laing, Marketing and Communications Manager with ECO2 Forests:

"The US Sustainable Forest program will not be using the Tomentosa strain [SIC]. The following link discusses the non-invasive attributes of our Kiri that will be planted in this project - http://www.eco2forests.com/ECO2_Forests_Secure_US_Sustain-279-5-98.htm

Regards,

Andrew Laing

Marketing and Communications Manager"

Hope the science is there.