[APWG] FW: Science or unfounded rumor?

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Fri Jul 30 15:57:09 CDT 2010

As the one who posted the original question, I admit to an interest in the related (if tangential) issues, but my purpose was to get help trying to answer the question about the hummingbird/tree tobacco issue. Secondarily, I am interested in any reliable information that would provide insight into the principles involved. That done, I would be happy to move into the other issues, provided the discussion is about issues, not personalities or ad hominem stuff (I do not object to such posts at all, but will have no comment about them unless they are raised as a separate thread and have something to say about an issue relevant to this list).

Thanks for all of the replies, but please keep them on APWG.

WT

PS: Unless I am mistaken, APWG does include invasive species.