[APWG] Herbicide Application Techniques Prohibit Re: NEWS: Studyfinds one-time herbicide use decreased native plants, may have increased invasive plants

Alan.V.Tasker at aphis.usda.gov Alan.V.Tasker at aphis.usda.gov
Thu Sep 24 14:18:10 CDT 2009

Tremendous progress has been made in IVM and in more eco friendly
herbicides in the last 16 years.

Alan V. Tasker, Ph.D.
National Noxious Weed Program Manager

USDA  Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service
Plant Protection & Quarantine
Emergency and Domestic Programs
Plant Pathogen & Weed Programs

       (301) 734-5708
Fax (301) 734-8584

             Bill Stringer
             <bstrngr at clemson.
             edu>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "Karen Adair" <kadair at TNC.ORG>,
             apwg-bounces at list         "Wayne Tyson" <landrest at cox.net>,
             s.plantconservati         <apwg at lists.plantconservation.org>,
             on.org                    <native-plants at lists.plantconservat
                                       ion.org>
                                                                        cc
             09/24/2009 01:28
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: [APWG] Herbicide Application
                                       Techniques Prohibit Re: NEWS:
                                       Studyfinds one-time herbicide use
                                       decreased native plants, may have