[APWG] Fwd: Golden Raintree (Koelreuteria paniculata) distribution info query

steveyoung at aol.com steveyoung at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 11:37:31 CDT 2009

 Hello, I'm passing along this request. If you have any info please send directly to Kevin at krtitus at comcast.net (also copied). Thanks. Cheers, Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin R. Titus <krtitus124 at comcast.net>
To: ipanne at uconn.edu; info at mipn.org; dwaitt at wildflower.org; info at pnw-ipc.org; cbargero at uga.edu; steveyoung at aol.com; info at cal-ipc.org; chadwick.cox at cox.net
Sent: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 8:35 am
Subject: Golden Raintree (Koelreuteria paniculata)

Greetings all. I am currently working on a fact sheet for the
NPS –Weeds Gone Wild publications and would like to ask for your
assistance. I would request any information you may have regarding the
invasiveness or distribution of the above mentioned Golden Raintree in your
geographic range.

If by chance I have contacted the wrong person please kindly
pass this info along to the proper contact or advise me whom I should contact
directly.

Thank you very much for your assistance with this project
and for your diligence in working in the education and control of non-native
plants.

Kevin R. Titus

30 Mill Street

Medford, NJ 08055