[APWG] Fw: Try some petri-dish-like test plots with the weeds & natives

Anita Bower anita.bower at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 05:54:52 CDT 2009

The idea of planting some natives among invasives to see what happens is a great idea.

I also like the idea of test plots.  Interestingly enough, we started several test plots this year, before reading your suggestion to do so.

Anita Bower

+++++

Planting the natives amongst the exotics, you can start to get an idea of
how the Exotic Weed Poker Game might turn out.  You can get familiar with
your strong native species,  that can permanently and successfully fight
the invasives.

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333