[APWG] Exotic mesquite in India being converted to charcoal

Gena Fleming genafleming at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:29:00 CDT 2008

Interesting article, Craig.   Mesquite is a very useful plant.  The pods can
also be ground into a flour.

I am wondering why we do not take the response to some of our exotic
plants.   For example, why are we not harvesting kudzu for medicine (tuber,
flowers) and paper production (vine)?

best,
Gena Fleming