[APWG] Stilt Grass Seeds

Scott Ruhren Ph.D. sruhren at asri.org
Thu Oct 2 08:21:47 CDT 2008

Mike,

I saw a poster at an invasive species conference in CT with a long list of
invasive plant seeds detected in deer droppings. Many/most were viable.
Unfortunately, I do not have the author tec. This dispersal mechanism seems
plausible as deer sample broadly across the flora.

Just a thought.

Scott

---

Scott Ruhren, Ph.D.