[APWG] WEB: [MIPN] New Bittersweet Fact sheet (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jan 15 12:18:00 CST 2008

The USGS has put out a great new fact sheet on Asian bittersweet that
provides a very useful key for distinguishing Celastrus orbiculatus from
Celastrus scandens (American bittersweet). See below for a link to the
fact sheet.

Katherine M. Howe
Midwest Invasive Plant Network Coordinator
The Nature Conservancy
1505 N. Delaware St., Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 951-8818