[APWG] Who educates library journal reviewers about alien plants?

jmbarr jmbarr at academicplanet.com
Fri Dec 5 11:05:41 CST 2008

I would love a polite note to the author.  Convert the author, no need
to educate librarians or anyone else.  It will be a constant, ongoing,
and changing project because "we" (xenophobes) are swimming against the
tide.  As soon as we identify and educate about one alien threat, two
three or more are introduced.  By focusing on the "authorities"
(authors, extension agents, etc) about the issue of invasives, they may
be less inclined to jump on the band wagon of the next alien species.
In mutual support,
john