[APWG] CONFERENCE: Tamarisk Symposium

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Sep 6 09:02:41 CDT 2007

From: "Cduncan" <cduncan at tamariskcoalition.org>
Subject: Tamarisk Coalition's August 2007 Newsletter

To All
Attached you will find the Tamarisk Coalition's Newsletter for August
2007.  It includes all the information you'll need to register for the
2007 Tamarisk Symposium, October 24-26.  It's our fourth one and it.s
going to be our best one ever.  We look forward to seeing you in a couple
of months.

The Newsletter also includes an exhaustive listing of funding
opportunities (178) for addressing tamarisk issues and riparian
restoration.  We have spent over four months researching this data set and
it should provide you with a great starting point.

Happy trails,  Tim
Executive Director
Tamarisk Coalition
P.O. Box 1907
Grand Junction, CO 81502
(970) 256-7400,  (970) 260-9338 (cell)(See attached file: TC Symposium
Newsletter.pdf)