[APWG] French Broom Removal

Holly Sletteland hslettel at calpoly.edu
Tue Oct 16 21:56:16 CDT 2007

French broom is not nearly as bad as some of the other brooms which
supposedly can be viable for decades, but according to Boussard in The
Invasive Plants of California Wildlands, the seeds are viable for at
least 5 years. I received a number of private responses to my post, and
want to say thanks to all of you.  I hope to be able to repay the favor
by sharing some of experiences with some of you down the road.

Holly

--
Holly Sletteland
Membership Coordinator