[APWG] Cost-benefit analysis for alien invasives control

Dennis C. During dcduring at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:10:57 CDT 2007

Thanks for the link.

The linked article is concerned with invasives generally, not just alien
invasives.  I'm trying to locate something that teases out the economic
impact of the alien portion of invasives.  I would then like to find out a
bit more about feasible control programs.  I would probably be happiest with
one good economic analysis of an effort to control ONE alien invasive
species (or ecological complex), especially one that did NOT have a strong
adverse effect on agriculture.

Dennis C. During

"To make laws that man cannot, and will not obey, serves to bring all law
into contempt." - Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American women's rights advocate
(1815-1902)

"What is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." - Richard P.
Feynman, Nobelist, physicist, raconteur, bongo player, safe-cracker