[APWG] Cost-benefit analysis for alien invasives control

Dennis C. During dcduring at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:10:09 CDT 2007

For this purpose, I am not trying to see the forest, I'm looking for is
economic analysis.

Anyone who cannot provide an economic rationale for their programs is
condemned to have insufficient budgetary appropriations to have much effect
on the real world.

Dennis C. During

"To make laws that man cannot, and will not obey, serves to bring all law
into contempt." - Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American women's rights advocate
(1815-1902)
"What is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." - Richard P.
Feynman, Nobelist, physicist, raconteur, bongo player, safe-cracker