[APWG] article on my research

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Tue Mar 6 07:32:10 CST 2007

Dear Ailanthus weed busters. Can anyone help Tom network for his graduate
work.

Are the fungi native or non-native? What is their origin? Thanks.

Marc Imlay, PhD

Conservation biologist, Anacostia Watershed Society

(301-699-6204, 301-283-0808 301-442-5657 cell)

Board member of the Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council,

Hui o Laka at Kokee State Park, Hawaii

Vice president of the Maryland Native Plant Society,

Chair of the Biodiversity and Habitat Stewardship Committee

for the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club

  _____