[APWG] International Carnivorous Plant Association educational picture request

Clint Parsons cparsonsss at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:17:32 CDT 2007

We are looking for pics of some bog plants to use for an educational project
for the International Carnivorous Plant Association. Specifically, we are
looking for :

Vaccinium oxycoccos (Small cranberry)
Chamaedaphne calyculata (leatherleaf)
Picea mariana (Black Spruce)
Larix laricina (Tamarack)
Lythrum salicaria (Purple Loosestrife)
Typha angustifolia (Narrow Leaf Cattail)
Phragmites australis (European Phragmites)

Please send any photos you feel comfortable sharing because if your photo is
chosen, we'll need your permission to use it for an educational lesson plan.

Photos must be clear and not too large to print on a standard sheet of
paper.
A 2 inch by 2 inch photo will be perfect for printing on work sheets for the
kids and senior citizens.

Photos will be used exclusively for educational purposes.

Thanks in advance for anything you are able to contribute, and we greatly
appreciate it!

Clint Parsons