[APWG] Fw: [ma-eppc] Fw: Biological Science Technician vacancy announcement (MA-EPMT)

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Wed Apr 25 15:45:35 CDT 2007

Greetings everyone:

I am pleased to announce that USAJobs.gov contains our job
announcement for a permanent subject-to-furlough Biological Science
Technician position for the Mid-Atlantic EPMT. The vacancy is open to all
people with and without federal rehire status. The position will be filled
at the GS-05/06 levels and has promotional potential to GS-07. It is
located in the Luray, Virginia area, where the team is hosted at Shenandoah
National Park.

The link to the position is included below:
http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/getjob.asp?JobID=56306265&brd=3876&AVSDM=2007%2D04%2D13+07%3A30%3A29&sort=rv&vw=d&Logo=0&FedPub=Y&FedEmp=N&ss=0&rad=10&zip=22835&TabNum=1&rc=7

If the link does not work for you, simply go to www.usajobs.gov and search
for positions within 10 miles of zipcode 22835.

I encourage you to pass this message to all outlets so that we can
get a robust certificate of applicants. I hope this finds you in good
health and spirits.

James Åkerson
Acting National Forest Health Program Director &
Mid-Atlantic Exotic Plant Management Team Liaison
3655 U.S. Highway 211-E
Luray, VA 22835
(540) 999-3496 office
(540) 742-2831 cell

__._,_.___
To Unsubscribe, send a blank email to
ma-eppc-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

For problems or questions about the list, write to
ma-eppc-owner at egroups.com (Messages sent to ma-eppc at egroups.com go to the
whole list.)

(Embedded image moved to file: pic15203.gif)Yahoo! Groups
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format
to Traditional
 Recent Activity
  2
 New Members