[APWG] Fw: Invasive Plants In Horticultural trade

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Thu Apr 5 09:52:33 CDT 2007

Please see paper attached.
-Jil
----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 04/05/2007 10:51 AM -----

                      Bruce Badzik
                                               To:       Carol DiSalvo/WASO/NPS at NPS, Gerald McCrea/SANTAFE/NPS at NPS, Erv
                      04/04/2007 03:06          Gasser/Seattle/NPS at NPS, Pat Owen/DENA/NPS at NPS, Stephen J Anderson/HALE/NPS at NPS, Craig
                      PM PDT                    Hauke/CANY/NPS at NPS, Chris Furqueron/Atlanta/NPS at NPS, Steve Cinnamon/Omaha/NPS at NPS,
                                                Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS at NPS, Wayne Millington/PHILADELPHIA/NPS at NPS, Rita
                                                Beard/FTCOLLINS/NPS at NPS, Maria Alvarez/GOGA/NPS at NPS, Tanya Baxter/GOGA/NPS at NPS,
                                                LPonzini at ParksConservancy.org, BYoung at Parks Conservancy.org
                                               cc:
                                               Subject:  Invasive Plants In Horticultural trade

----- Forwarded by Bruce Badzik/GOGA/NPS on 04/04/2007 03:03 PM -----

FYI

>>> "Eaton, Ronnie, CDA" <ronnie.eaton at acgov.org> 04/04/07 13:38 >>>
For those of you interested in the issue of invasive plants in the
horticultural trade, here is the final paper put together by the grad
students at UC Davis on that issue.  You may remember that Johan
Piovia-Scott gave a presentation on this study to our Coast Group.

Ronnie