[APWG] Bare facts about poisonous Jatropha curcas.

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 14:18:05 CDT 2006

Dear Group Members,

        As we know that Jatropha is problematic weed in many parts of the world. It is under promotion as biodiesel plant in many countries. In India there is plan to raise it in over 84 thousand hactares. Cultivation of weed is not less than disaster. I am trying to inform the common people about the bare facts about Jatropha weed. Please visit at
  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=877&page=-2

  and give your comments in this article. Your comments will help me to improve it. Weed monoculture in any part of the world is dangerous for whole world.

  regards
  Pankaj Oudhia
  Convenor, 'Say No to Jatropha'  campaign

 Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC.  Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/