[APWG] Fw: New event for online calendar

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Mon Jan 30 10:11:26 CST 2006

Hi,

Please welcome yet another sibling group formed to help deal with the
masive and growing invasive plant problem in the U.S.  Congratulations OIPC
and good luck with your first official meeting.  If you have an electronic
announcement or flyer with details on Feb 15 meeting, please send it and we
can distribute that for you as well.

Thanks and good luck!,

Jil

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 01/30/2006 11:07 AM -----

                      "Jennifer
                      Hillmer"                 To:       <jil_swearingen at nps.gov>
                      <jhillmer at holdena        cc:
                      rb.org>                  Subject:  New event for online calendar

                      01/30/2006 10:40
                      AM EST

Dear Jil:

My name is Jennifer Hillmer, and I am the Secretary of the new Ohio
Invasive Plants Council. We are holding our first "official" annual meeting
on February 15, 2006 in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. We have been meeting for
several years as a working group, but we incorporated last summer as OIPC.
I don't know if state weed council meetings are appropriate for listing on
the calendar, but if they are, I would love to get onto it. We can use
every bit of exposure we can get at this point.

If this meets the criteria for listing, please reply and tell me how to add
it or what details you need from me. Thanks for your time and your good
works!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Hillmer
Land Steward, Conservation Department