[APWG] Seed Exchange Workshop-National Arboretum, Washington, DC- Jan. 28

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Jan 11 16:38:01 CST 2006

From: WGardenermag at aol.com
To: JIMBO21793 at aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:23:24 EST
Subject: Re: Seed Exchange Workshop-National Arboretum, Washington, DC-
Jan. 28
Hi!

Thank you for giving me to opportnity to clarify. We will have
representatives from the Audubon Society of Northern Virginia, who run a
native plants "Audubon at Home" program, at our "Natives" table. Their
task is to filter incoming Native seeds and make sure they are correctly
categorized to be at that table. We will also have an expert speaker on
native seeds as part of our seminar portion of the day as well as
hand-outs on natives, proper seed collection techniques, etc.

We are open to additional volunteers that would like to help out that day.
We also welcome information (such as brochures) that can be placed in our
attendees "goodie bags." To do either, please contact me asap at the
information below as our final program details are being set by this
Friday.

Sincerely,
Kathy Jentz
Editor/Publisher
Washington Gardener magazine
826 Philadelphia Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910
301-588-6894
editor at washingtongardener.com
http://www.washingtongardener.com/

Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow!
Subscribe today for $18 a year by sending a check to the address above.
Makes a great holiday gift for gardening friends and we do custom cards.