[APWG] Invasive American plants

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 00:39:34 CST 2005

You can get some details of plants and its origin in tabular form from this article (Table is at the last of this article).
http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/400_mywork.html

regards
Pankaj Oudhia

Jason.Weese at ky.gov wrote:
Does anyone know a good reference for North American species that have
invaded other places? Is there an American native overtaking parts of Asia
like kudzu is here? Besides McDonald's, I mean.

Thanks,

Zeb

Zeb Weese
Park Naturalist
Natural Bridge State Resort Park
2135 Natural Bridge Rd.
Slade, KY 40376
ph: 1-606-663-2214, ext 2104 fax: 1-606-663-5037
Find out about upcoming events, area trails, and more!
Sign up for our monthly e-mail newsletter at
http://parks.ky.gov/natbridg.htm