[APWG] Texas Forest Pests

Steve Windhager stevew at wildflower.org
Wed Sep 8 10:20:51 CDT 2004

The Wildflower Center has recently partnered with Texas Forest Service, NBII, and HARC to complete a similar project to this in Texas.  Those interested in seeing info on problem species in forests (as well as distribution of those pests in an ArcIMS format) please check out http://www.texasforestpest.org/index.html.  For more information about this website, contact its designer, Dr. Damon Waitt at dwaitt at wildflower.org.

thanks,

Steve

Steve Windhager, Ph.D.
Director of Landscape Restoration