[APWG] Any SONGS?

Craig Dremann craig at ecoseeds.com
Sat Oct 4 10:10:30 CDT 2003

Dear All,

I am preparing a talk, to be presented next month at the Bureau of Land
Management's annual "War on Weeds" meeting in Monterey.  I will be
asking one question a week, for the next few weeks, about exotic plant
management and ecological restoration:

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:  Has anyone made up any SONGS about weed
management or ecological restoration?  I'm looking for songs that are
sung before you start a project, or are sung while you are working, or
have been written about weed management or ecological restoration.

For example, "I've got that 30 million acres in California Starthistle
Blues" or  "My Honey gives me good lovin' in those soft restored native
Danthonia prairies:Praise the Danthonia!"

(...I may have been influenced by watching the Blues series on PBS this
last week?)

Sincerely, Craig Dremann, The Reveg Edge
Redwood City, Cal. USA (650) 325-7333