[APWG] 1993 OTA report

james.popham at littlerock.af.mil james.popham at littlerock.af.mil
Mon Nov 10 16:39:07 CST 2003

I know this is going to everyone.  I recently was introduced to the USFS'
Nonnative Invasive Plants of Southern Forests, A Field Guide for
Identification and Control, General Technical Report SRS-62.  I think it is
a great book and recommend it to anyone wanting to do invasive plant
control.  It's available without charge from the Southern Research Station
in Asheville, NC.  Their e-mail for this is pubrequest at srs.fs.usda.gov.