[APWG] 1993 OTA report

Taylor, Jeremy Jeremy.Taylor at fwc.state.fl.us
Mon Nov 10 14:52:11 CST 2003

Hi,
  I was wondering if any of you know if this report is available in printed version somewhere, or is my best bet the .pdf version?  I am fairly new to the area of invasive and exotic species, and am trying to get my hands on any valuable background or reference information.  Also, if there are any publications, documents, etc that you can recommend, I would appreciate it.  I just attended the IPINAMS/EMAPi7 conference last week, which provided me with some great information.  Thanks in advance for any assistance or information.

Jeremy

Jeremy Taylor
Biological Scientist II
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Sunrise Wildlife Field Office
10088 NW 53rd St.
Sunrise FL 33351
954-746-1789 (SC 430-1789)