[APWG] Re: 2004 Interagency meeting - Dates and Agenda

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Wed Dec 3 13:13:27 CST 2003

Hi, Please see the announcement below.
Thank you, Jil

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 12/03/2003 02:11 PM -----

                      Michael McManus
                      <mlmcmanus at fs.fed        To:       Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
                      .us>                     cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: 2004 Interagency meeting - Dates and Agenda
                      12/03/2003 08:47
                      AM EST

Jil,

Yes, the meeting is from 1/13-16. I think we have another nice
agenda. You can view everything that's up to date at the meeting website:
http://www.fs.fed.us/ne/morgantown/4557/forum2004
Have a nice holiday season,

Regards,
Mike.                        (See attached file: Forum 2004 PROGRAM.doc)

Michael L. McManus, Project Leader
NE Center for Forest Health Research
51 Millpond Rd.  Hamden, CT. 06514
Phone: 203-230-4321; Fax: 203-230-4315
E-mail: mlmcmanus at fs.fed.us  <OR>
mikemc37 at aol.com (personal)

(See attached file: Forum 2004 PROGRAM.doc)